Digital Download of calligraphy verses written in various Written Word Calligraphy styles. In the worksheets, you will be practicing writing a collection of snippets of Christmas hymn. These are best written while playing Christmas hymns in the background. I hope writing these verses will be a time of worship, meditation and healing for you as it has been for me.
The worksheets feature an instruction guide, 8 Hymn Snippets on 8.5x11 sheets with tracing and slant lines, and the same verses in images to be used on Procreate on the iPad. The intention of these worksheets are for practicing to increase muscle memory for writing in calligraphy. Calligraphy supplies are not included in this digital file.
This collection includes the following snippets:
- Joy to the World, written by Isaac Watts
- Hark! The herald angels sing, written by Charles Wesley, adapted by George Whitefield
- O Holy Night, written by Placide Cappeau, translated by John Dwight
- What child is this, written by William Chatterton Dix
- Away in a manger, written by William J. Kirkpatrick
- O Come All Ye Faithful, written by John Francis Wade
- Angels We Have Heard on High, unknown origin, English lyrics by James Chadwick
- Go Tell it on the Mountains by John Wesley Work Jr.